As we all know the importance of the Internet in today’s world. We have become the slaves for the Internet. Today’s generation is such that even a kid also knows how to use The Internet. And is also seen teaching his parents and grandparents how to use the internet. Marketing is the basis of today’s business. Today everyone is competing for the same marketplace. Every market wants recognition. And few people think something out of the box and makes it a trend. As in this era, competition is very high not only for the students or in academics but the competition is very high even in other places as say marketplace. Or the stock market.
Renowned example for online marketing:
- Let us take the example of Amazon. Amazon does not have any market offline where people go to buy yet it is a renowned name that even kids today know what Amazon is. Jeff Bezos, the chief executive head of Amazon is the number one richest person around the globe. He is also known as globe’s first Centi-billionaire.
- What did he do? Do he has any offline shop or market? No. Then how can he be such rich? What did he do?
- He knew that most everybody is opting out for offline marketing. Or using traditional means of marketing. Basically, everyone is blindly following the crowd. Doing what others are doing and hoping that they will succeed first.
- Here, he used his innovative and creative mind. And instead of creating offline marketplace like everybody was busy doing.
- He started his online venture. It is not like he became a billionaire overnight but the point is he understood what marketing online is and to make yourself stand out you need to do something extraordinary.
- And today he is the richest one ever in this globe. Richest than Bill Gates, Donald Trump or Mark Zuckerberg himself.
- And who knows, if we see the success growth rate of Amazon. He can be the first Trillionaire too.
Here, are few online Marketing Strategies Which Many Are Using For Their Growth Online And You Must Also Use:
Build Your Brand Awareness/Influencer marketing – This is the first step you need to keep in mind. Take care of yourself as a brand. See what people need or what they are looking for. People will be seeing you as a brand. And you need to come up with their expectations. Not just because you are a brand. But because you want a long lasting relationship with your customers. You need to earn their trust and this definitely will not come overnight. You need to burn the midnight oil for it. If your pocket allows, go for Influencer Marketing. I know when someone says Influencer marketing. The first thing which comes to our mind is Bollywood Stars. Of course, they are who are doing influencer marketing for years and years from now. Because people trust them. I have seen ladies going shopping and saying ”I want that Shampoo which was used by Katrina Kaif in that Advertisement”. What is this? Does Katrina really use the Shampoo which she is doing the commercial? No. But she is getting paid for that. And the stars have the power to alter people choices because of their name, brand, popularity, and trust. No need to go for Stars. You can choose famous bloggers too. Which is up to your needs.
Improve Yourself – After Branding comes improving yourself. Judge yourself, see your competitors. Ask your customers for product reviews. See your competitors. See where you are lacking and what are your ups. Which thing is loved by people and which is not. Constantly evolve yourself. At first, it can get a bit tricky but with time you will get used to it. As you will get better and better results.
Build long-lasting relationships – Marketing is all about your relationship with your customers. Let’s take an example, I build a school, I have great teachers, items of furniture, everything is good. But what if I do not let anyone enter the school premises? Obviously, I am building the school for children and they are ought to be my priority. In the same way. What you are doing is for people. You need to build strong lasting trust with your people. Once this relationship is built. It is going to be for life. Your customers are ought to come back again and make the purchase from you. Keep your customers happy. Keep a column for your happy customers’ reviews. Give them discounts. Some special sales, shipping discounts etc. Make your products cheap, it is based on their target audiences. So that everyone could afford them. Not only for rich class people but for everyone can afford them. Make them valuable too. You will know what works best for you.
Marketing of products – Market your products so that a vast number of people can reach you. You can use social media platforms for it. You can run campaigns or facebook pages for the services you are offering. Run YouTube channel regarding your products or newly launched products. Do affiliate programmes. You can use different social sites and with little experiments, you will know which is working better with you.
Maintain your good name – This is the rule of the world, everybody has haters. Someone who does not like us. No matter what good we do. People are playing this game for a long time. For example, in Facebook, we don’t like somebody’s profile picture or status just because we don’t like that person in real and that too without any solid reason. People can like or dislike you that too without any solid reason. But your work is to maintain your good name despite any odd happenings around you. People around you can be appreciative of your work or they can get critical also. But you keep doing your good work up. Improve yourself. See what is working for you or what is not. Here your competitor is not someone else. Here your competition is with yourself. Improve yourself to become a better person with each passing day.
You Can Learn More Online Strategies At Best Digital Marketing Institute In Delhi